2. How we collect and use information
3. Disclosure of your information to third parties
4. Making updates or changes to your information; data retention
7. Information obtained from third parties
8. Children’s privacy protection
9. “Do not track” signals
10. Links to third party websites
12. Contact information
13. Notice to California Residents
2. How We Collect and Use Information
We collect personal information from you to help you use our services. When we say “personal information,” we mean information that can be used to identify you.
We collect this information in a number of ways. You are asked to provide personal information to us while submitting loan applications, registering to use our Websites, or discussing your application or product with us. Examples of personal information include:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your telephone number
• Your email address
• Your social security number
• Your financial information, such as your salary, assets, and liabilities
We also collect business information. When we say “business information,” we mean information that specifically identifies a business that you own, or may own in the future. Examples of business information include:
• Business name
• Business address
• Business telephone number
• Business entity type
• Tax identification number (TIN)
• Business financial information, such as revenue and net income
• Log Files: Any time you visit any of our Websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user´s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
• Web Beacons: "Web beacons" (also known as "clear gifs" and "pixel tags") are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our Website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any personally identifiable information.
• Sign-Up Information: To process sign-ups, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed through industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
• E-mails and Telephone Calls: We require an e-mail address from you when you register for our services. We use your e-mail for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation, refund and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. E-mail messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional e-mails from us, please see the section below labeled "Choice/Opt-Out." We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Provide services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) solely in connection with Provide's services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may change or delete your number from your account preferences page(s), or ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
3. Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• Disclosure by Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law) and (2) protect or defend Provide´s, or a third party´s, rights or property.
• Disclosure to Business Partners: We may share and/or sell your information with or to our business partners if you request certain products and services from those partners, or if our business partners offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. Our business partners may include banks and licensed insurance affiliates. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners. If you do not wish to receive offers from our business partners, you can change your e-mail preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the "Choice/Opt-Out" section below.
• Service Providers: In the course of doing business, we employ other companies and individuals to provide us services, such as website hosting and marketing. These service providers may have access to information about you if it is needed to perform their services, and it is our policy to limit their use of your information to perform those services on our behalf.
4. Making Updates or Changes to Your Information; Data Retention
You may update or remove your profile information at any time by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit My Profile." Any changes made will be updated immediately.
If you want to stop using your account, you may deactivate it or delete it. When you deactivate an account, no third party will have access to your account or information, but the information will not be deleted. By deactivating your account you will have the ability to restore the account in its entirety.
We collect and share your personal information in order to service you and the products you hold with us. If you apply for a loan or hold a product with us, we cannot support requests to delete your personal information because we must retain that personal information for business purposes. If you create an account with us, but do not apply for a loan or hold a product, we are happy to honor your deletion request.
We have implemented appropriate security measures reasonably designed to protect your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. These measures include the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and administrative access to site data, as well as other proprietary security measures which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet. For further information, please see our Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Choice / Opt-Out
You may choose not to receive our newsletters or marketing emails by opting out. You can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
7. Information Obtained From Third Parties
We may purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
If you provide information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Children's Privacy Protection
Provide understands the importance of protecting children's privacy in the interactive online world. The Website is not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children under 18 years of age. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 should submit any Personal Information to Provide or the Website.
9. Response to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not yet been adopted, Provide does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites
12. Contact Information
268 Bush St #2921
San Francisco, CA 94104
13. Notice to California Residents
California residents may also request information from us once per calendar year about any personal information shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. To request this information, please contact us at email@example.com. Your inquiry must specify “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line of the email, and you must include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code.